i'm back

-

earthmover

in the tire smoke
Reaction score
well i'm back and have a few words i would like to say about my last post..
1. i work on all my stuff from top to bottom.my 70 duster went 7.44 in the 1/8mile and my son and i put the motor together and did all the other work welded the pipes on it set the pinion angle set up the front end, mini tubed the car ..

so i work on my stuff some of you keyboard kings need to do something and stop trying to tell someone else what to do..

2. seem to me those that would like to talk(type) crap do it just to up there count thats not me i help when i can and do what i can here and on every site i be on, if i have something that will help out i let people know if not i read and move on (some of you hot heads should try that sometime)

so hello fellow members im back mike:-D

and for those that feel the same as i do in the last post thanks...get old with all the crazy keyboard tuff guys always jumping on peoples post with nothing to add or to say to help just getting there count up....

This is the "General Discussion" page. This is kind of like complaining that there are too many jokes on the "Funny Stuff" page. I, for one, like the back and forth banter here on FABO as long as it doesn't go too far and get insulting. We all pull each other's chain once in a while. Try to roll with it, it can actually be fun.

There are technical pages for serious questions, and I try to keep my mouth (keyboard) shut on them unless I think I can be helpful. Sometimes I'm wrong, but never TRY to give bad advice, and I count on the other members to point out any mistakes (from me or to me). I like to picture a bunch of friends sitting around the garage tossing ideas and questions back and forth. If you took a bad attitude into that situation, you'd either get over it, or get a punch in the eye. It's all in how you look at it.

The kind of people who pick fights on the internet have, most likely never been in that situation, so just ignore them.

-
Back