I'm no longer a gold member

-

dartfreak75

Restore it, Dont part it!
Reaction score
:( My year ended today guess I will have to renew when I get some extra money.

There is however, such a thing as kindness. Welcome back to Gold.
Good on you ! It's great to see someone helping a brother out when they can. ( especially in these times) I'm sure dartfreak will pay it forward when he can in the future, whether it's on here or helping someone stuck on the side of the road. Kudos to you!!!

I was kicking around doing some pole dancing in the evenings to make some extra money till this dog gone Coronavirus hit and closed all the bars.

I was kicking around doing some pole dancing in the evenings to make some extra money till this dog gone Coronavirus hit and closed all the bars.

The city states' attorney in Baltimore announced the other week they will no longer pursue petty theft and prostitution in Baltimore. So you could be a gigolo. Then you could sing the song.

:lol:

The city states' attorney in Baltimore announced the other week they will no longer pursue petty theft and prostitution in Baltimore. So you could be a gigolo. Then you could sing the song.

:lol:

My dancing is bad, my singing is terrible.

Yes, I have let my lapse as well. The main thing I miss is the mailbox space and now I see all the stupid ads pop up, but it’s all good

This has to be the best car community in the world! You guys are the greatest!

This has to be the best car community in the world! You guys are the greatest!

Dude...you got mine renewed for me...that’s so awesome!!! I’ll have to definetly pay it forward to someone else here, that’s very nice of you buddy and it made my day!
:thumbsup::thankyou::thumbsup::thankyou::thumbsup::thankyou:

I have always said it but I’ll say it again, this is the best site on the interweb!!!

-
Back