Imma Leave This Right Here......

-

RustyRatRod

I was born on a Monday. Not last Monday.
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Ha!

WOOOOOO.jpg

Ric Flair is still da man. He can still walk into any high end night club and walk out with the beautiful chicks. I used to see him every now and then in the 80s at Chasen's Lounge at the Holiday Inn in north Macon. Used to be a real swanky joint. He's a super cool dude. Used to sit around and shoot the breeze with him. He could drink us all under the table. That guy's a real legend. All I can add is WOOOOOOOO! lol

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

I have no idea who anyone else is in this thread.

WOOOOOOOOO!!! We were working behind the Asheville Civic Center on a Sunday, changing out an 80' transmission pole in about 1984. A little Toyota Corolla came out the garage door in the basement of the Civic Center, and stopped beside the bucket truck....and we heard somebody yell WOOOOOOO!......we looked down, and it was Ric Flair with his head hanging out the passenger side window yelling! Greg Valentine was driving, and them 2 big bald headed Russians that they supposedly hated were sitting in the back seat. That little car was full ! The boss was on the ground, and talked to them while they were waiting on the light to turn. They were going to get something to eat.........even though they hated each other. :rolleyes: :realcrazy:

So does that mean you guys have heard of say?

Jimmy Super Fly Snuka

Dutch Savage (what an asshole)

Play Boy Buddy Rose (great guy according to my brother)

So does that mean you guys have heard of say?

Jimmy Super Fly Snuka

Dutch Savage (what an asshole)

Play Boy Buddy Rose (great guy according to my brother)

Yup.Heard of all of them. Seen Superfly live and in person at the Macon Coliseum when I was a kid. He was one of my favorites.

Mine also. Here I thought these guys were just all territorial. Not national. But then I was just a kid. My grandma loved portland wrestling. She thought it was real. Played baseball with Dutch Savage's kid.

Verne Gange lived in the same neighborhood as my friend's parents, shortly before he passed away. My buddy was walking his dog and ran into him, said he was a super nice guy and chatted with him a bit. He and his son Greg were big names up here back in the 80's.

The Sheik used to put posters up in the parts store I worked at, I only saw him once, but he was a pleasant guy to talk to.

Ric Flair is still da man. He can still walk into any high end night club and walk out with the beautiful chicks. I used to see him every now and then in the 80s at Chasen's Lounge at the Holiday Inn in north Macon. Used to be a real swanky joint. He's a super cool dude. Used to sit around and shoot the breeze with him. He could drink us all under the table. That guy's a real legend. All I can add is WOOOOOOOO! lol

Sorry , I have never been impressed with fakes , they had a couple of professional wrestlers come in , " one was danny hodge" , and set up a ring after football practice one time , we were standing at the edge of the ring , I never saw anything that disgustingly fake , haven`t watched a wrestling match sisce , no matter who it was---

Once I got passed 10 years old I think it was, I knew it was fake wrestling but..... You actually have to be physically fit to the high athletic level. Be able to perform all that you see them do.

Once you realize it is fake and don’t understand that it is ENTERTAINMENT ONLY! Then your missing the fun aspect of it all. It’s a soap opera called WWF or whatever it is now or later on instead of “As the World Turns”, “Days of Our Lives” or ......

-
Back