in today episode of "what is that smell"

-
I worked selling cars at a Nissan dealership. The was a really nice 4wd ford
Quad cab that I saw other salesmen trying to sell. No joy. I asked one day why it didnt sell, tbe sale manager gave me the keys and said chek it out. A soon as I opened the door, The smell told me that someone had died and rotted in there.They eventually wholesaled it.
A Bro of mine used to do Crime Scene Bio Removal...

Well, it's been about a week and we are now at defcon 3

20220628_151052.jpg

Roommate let some mushrooms go bad in our fridge. We took them and hid then under her car seat. A week later she asked me to look in her car for the source of the smell. I laughed until I opened the door and almost passed out from the smell. Removed them and kicked in for the carwash and about 5 trees for her rear view mirror.

Bought a decent corvette a few years back off a guy who lived on a farm.
Nice old vette, Black with black interior, L82 4-speed. I paid decent money for it because it had a really nice original interior.
It had set a while at the guys farm, but he kept it in a shed. It ran had good brakes etc.
I bought the car, and made a deal with him that he would deliver it.
He dropped it off at my place on July 3, hot as hell out. I let it set in the yard until July 5 before even touching it.

Holy hell batman when I opened the door after baking in 100 degree heat. Mice motel.
I gutted the interior of that car, replaced all of the interior, washed the inside out with every cleaner known to man.
Even painted the floor boards. Replaced the carped. I spent alot of money on the inside of that car.

To the day I sold it, my granddaughter called it the "stinky corvette", the smell never went away on a hot day.

I owned a smash repairs business and one day a lady came in with a Toyota Tarago and was hysterical. When she calmed down she said she was taking her kitten to the vet and it got loose and climbed under the dash. Well we had to pull half the dash apart to retreve that cat. She was so gratefull with us and asked how much she owed us. I said no charge as how could I write a invoice for remove cat from dash.

-
Back