Indy Cyl Head Trade Show 2014

-
:cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers:

:cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers:

You tired of being a shut in with all this great weather Eddie?:D

Yep, it's time to get out for a while.

I will be at the Indy Mopar Club Booth across from Indy Cyl Head
on Saturday morning.

I don't if I will have the 'Cuda there. I told our Club
President tonight that it was available if they needed it.

Where is the show located I didn't see any address or venue listed?

Marion county fairgrounds?

Can't wait... Have been holding off on buying anything until after the meet. Last year they had that million dollar beeper there, i wonder what they'll have this year

I need a set of 440-1 heads,but don't want to go there and buy a set and the valve seats fall out,anyone have a used set of 440-1 heads

Tony can you bring some extra $$$ so you can buy me some stuff for my project

It's a bit of a long haul...but I'll make it again this year, Saturday is the only shopping day at the swap meet. It'll be my 5th trip to it. I certainly can't find anything bad to say about it, it's been a great trip every year.
Great people, tons-o-parts, perfect venue...
See you there.

-
Back