Local Time:
    4:11 PM
    Indiana State Fairgrounds
    1202 E. 38thSt.
    Indianapolis, IN. 46205
    Vendor Setup March 6th
    Public Viewing March 7th & 8th, Opens at 9:00 AM
    Ph. 317-862-0226

The upcoming Indy Cylinder Head Show is only two months away and features many of the larger restoration and performance vendors in the industry along with a good mix of used and NOS parts. The show has for the past several years, been a sell out with all available spaces being used and it should be no different this year.

The FBBO guys last year scheduled a meet and greet at our location and I imagine that we will try to do something similar again this year. I will post updates as we get closer to the weekend of the event. None the less, stop by and introduce yourself.

I will also be posting under our Vendor Promotions some special pricing for the event and am open to your suggestions. The event will be here soon, so let me know of any ideals or plans to make the event more enjoyable.

Thanks,
    Richard

http://www.indyheads.com/images/hotels.pdf

• Like Like x 1
    • HemiSSDart

HemiSSDart Dartus Interuptus

Local Time:
      I'll be in my normal spot in the front hall! Never miss it!

• TomMoparMan

TomMoparMan Well-Known Member

Local Time:
      3:11 PM
      Wife and I will be there always a great time. Have never missed one since they started. Looking forward to talking with Chris and Charley new owners of Indy Cylinder Heads and the rest of you. Tom

• tonysrt

tonysrt FABO Gold Member FABO Gold Member

Local Time:
      Does anyone have an idea of what vendors usually show up? Would be nice to know if some of the heavy hitters, Legendary, Mancini, or just the usually swap meet with used and needed parts.

• HemiSSDart

HemiSSDart Dartus Interuptus

Local Time:
      Mancini just comes and takes orders for part anymore. Vans Auto, A&A Transmission, Laysons, Stephens AMD sheet metal, The Wheel Guy, and several others.

• Thanks! Thanks! x 1
      • tonysrt

Local Time:
        Thanks for the reply. Debating if the 700 mile trip is worth it.

• RPM440+6

RPM440+6 FABO Vendor FABO Vendor

Local Time:
        The swap meet is good, but I do not know if it would be good enough to drive 700 plus miles one way for the event. For us, it is 508 miles one way, but as being a vendor, it is a very good show for us.

Unless you purchase a Friday pass, the swap meet is basically a one day event. Friday is set up day for everyone and there is a fair bit of activities going on for those searching out the deals. Saturday from the opening of the doors to approximately 1:30 PM is booming. By 3:00 PM, some of the smaller vendors will be already packing up their items and starting to carry their product to the side doors to load up and head home. Sunday is very slow as it is mostly the larger vendors and swappers who have to wait to get inside to load up.

You will see a couple of swappers who attend this event and that does not hit Carlisle or The Nats. Like any event, you never know what and who may show up.

Hope that this might give you some more insight.

• Thanks! Thanks! x 1
        • tonysrt

Local Time:
          I guess I'll wait till Carlisle in July and that's only 250 miles. I sure miss Englishtown with their small Mopar meet.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalize content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
          By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.