Indy Swap Meet

-
Gunbunny? ... with that name are you a former Cobra driver?? Off topic I know, but being a former 'Hawk driver myself I had to ask out of curiosity.

What the hell! None of you guys from Indiana even offer to buy me a beer!
I don't have to drive anywhere, I'm being chauffeured by the largest limo available...:cheers:

Gunbunny? ... with that name are you a former Cobra driver?? Off topic I know, but being a former 'Hawk driver myself I had to ask out of curiosity.
Nope, Artilleryman by trade, pigeon turd by force. In short, I was volun-told I was going to jump school.
Sorry 340butterduster I'm not from Indy, I'm traveling there myself! :burnout:

Will there be any AMD dealers?

Probably 4 or 5 of them.
This is "THE" show to go to if you need something. I like it better than Carlisle mostly because it's inside out of the weather and there are a lot of vendors!
I go all 3 days and it seems like I see different stuff all 3 of those days.

I will be there.

I will be at the Indy Mopar Club booth...stop in and say hey.

I should have my Red Daytona Shelby Z on display
in the booth.

Attachments

• ShelbySide (Medium).jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 407
  • DSCF3641 (Medium).jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 412
  • Shelby-Z 009 (Medium).JPG
    62.2 KB · Views: 398
I missed it last year but will be there first thing Saturday this year. I moved and am 5 min away now. CANT WAIT!

I will be there.

I will be at the Indy Mopar Club booth...stop in and say hey.

I should have my Red Daytona Shelby Z on display
in the booth.

Not gonna bring out the fish this year?

Anyone know the hours on Friday?

Friday is just vender setup I believe you can start setting up at 12

Last couple of years they sold early bird tickets, I went friday last year...early bird tickets were 20 bucks last year.

Let me know if that's still the case... When I called cylinder heads they didn't mention it, but I also didn't know to ask

What's it cost for general admission. I went last year, but I had free tickets that I got from gunbunny. Don't have any this year, do you gun?

Let me know if that's still the case... When I called cylinder heads they didn't mention it, but I also didn't know to ask

They didn't happen to mention the show hours did they?

Friday setup 12-8 Saturday 9-5 Sunday 9-3

I did call this morning, confirmed they are doing early bird passes on Friday, 20 bucks each.

On a side note...remind never to call them for anything else or buy from them, guy gave me a tongue lashing for calling to ask, he claims all that information is on the flyer....

Yeah they are real kind over there at times... We have a group that goes on drives 4 times a year and I tried to make their warehouse as one of our destinations. I called about a tour and I could still hear the laughter when I hung up

Yeah they are real kind over there at times... We have a group that goes on drives 4 times a year and I tried to make their warehouse as one of our destinations. I called about a tour and I could still hear the laughter when I hung up

Nice...I may have to join one of those groups whenever my dart gets done

Definitely... I think the drive in October is to Nashville IN
I'll be lucky to have my floor pans replaced by then let alone the engine done. :burnout: May just have to cruise behind in the Jeep

I'll be going Saturday morning. Gonna see if I can find some pieces for my 'cuda. I still need a good hump, some LA heads, driveshaft, and some odds/ends.

-
Back