Indy Swap Meet

-
On a side note...remind never to call them for anything else or buy from them, guy gave me a tongue lashing for calling to ask, he claims all that information is on the flyer....

What did you expect! You took up valuable time that he could have spent selling some of the worlds best products to some sucker :violent1:

What did you expect! You took up valuable time that he could have spent selling some of the worlds best products to some sucker :violent1:

I figured It was because I was taking him away from something like banging the office secretary during his lunch break based on the way he flipped out on me.

Not this year....tired of driving it in the snow. Besides, the Daytona has
a great heater. I only have a 160 stat in the fish.

Tony I have a list of items needed for the Valiant project.Can I depend on you bank rolling me once again ----- Rod

Looks like I'm not going after all, I ended up getting forced to work all weekend and late Friday.

Got our hotel reservations made. Considering on hitting it Friday eve. Does anyone know how to get in Friday evening? Do you just go to the door and buy an early bird ticket?

So around how many vendors they have a lot of used parts or mainly repop vendors just seeing if its worth a 5 hr drive looking for a few sbp 14 in cragar ss wheels :burnout:

So around how many vendors they have a lot of used parts or mainly repop vendors just seeing if its worth a 5 hr drive looking for a few sbp 14 in cragar ss wheels :burnout:

Both. It's inside 2 very large buildings that are heated. You'll find used parts, re-pros, retail/aftermarket and even custom parts. Sometimes you'll find whole project cars in there as well. To me, it would be worth the trip. I just wish I could go, stupid me for having a job right O:)

I'll be there with The Tri-State Mopars tomorrow around noon for the whole weekend.

I Believe I going .look for me I'll be the guy in the mopar shirt lol

I'll be going, bought my duster there last year. Looking for some hood scoops.

I will be attending.

Tyler, what type of scoop(s) are you looking for?

Drg Rcr - What kind of LA heads are you looking for?

I have a pair of J heads that I removed from a 360 engine that had a September 18th 1870 cast date.
The engine was running.

Well, I've been going back and forth on this since I have an infection in my left foot that I can't seem to get over, but I'll see you all there Saturday. Some members of the club I belong to go to this show every year as a group and I hate to miss that. Plus, I listed a couple parts for sale last night with offered delivery to there as well.

Tony, hopefully I'll get to meet you this time.

-
Back