Indy Swap meet

-

CRUZE 418

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Anyone know if there will be a swap meet at the fairgrounds next year? It's usually in the first part of the year. There was talk last year of moving it to Ohio.

I sure hope not (moving to Ohio) as Indy is on the edge of being too far for me to go to, as it is.
I hope it happens just as it has the past several years in the same place as last year, as I have had good luck in finding substantial needed parts for my 2 projects.
I was just asking @my68barracuda last weekend, if he'd heard anything about the 2023 version of that swap as he actually lives in that general area.

Dates

Screenshot_20221212-104822_Samsung Internet.jpg

I know last year was FRI/SAT. I thought it was weird then, too

March 3rd and 4th.
I will be there selling keys, lock sets and wiper blades.
I won't be bringing a key cutter as of right now.

yes the fri/sat gig was because they were trying to make people stay til bout 3pm on sunday. if you had a long trip home and had to work monday, it was a little too much. only thing i don't like is that they did away with early bird deal. you paid 25.00 to get in on friday night when the swap was on sat/sun. you could get a few good deals early. if you are looking for 4 sp parts, good luck, brewers buys all they can get and mark it up a bunch. but that is the way it goes. hope to see a lot of members there. need a meeting place and time.

-
Back