Injected Slant 6 intake

-

toolmanmike

Staff member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
I'm not into leaning towers of power but this looked pretty trick and I thought I would share. It's on Fcebook so you may need a account to view or look up Gill Welding & Fabrication.

Gill Welding & Fabrication

Stuff like this makes me wish I learned the mystic arts of machine-work/metal fabrication. That intake with 4 BBL looks sharp. The welds for the fuel injectors look mint.

Last edited:
I'm not into leaning towers of power but this looked pretty trick and I thought I would share. It's on Fcebook so you may need a account to view or look up Gill Welding & Fabrication.

Gill Welding & Fabrication

I went to their website but there wasn't any info at this time. It looks like they are working on "Lab Rat" a 73 Dart /6, if i put 2 and 2 together. I put in in my favorites to watch, looks promising.

Last edited:
I went

I went to there website but there wasn't any info at this time. It looks like they are working on "Lab Rat" a 73 Dart /6, if i put 2 and 2 together. I put in in my favorites to watch, looks promising.
Look through their photos on Facebook. Looks like they do some fun stuff.

Very cool stuff. Slant sixes will live well into the 21st century.

im working on collecting the pieces to do this myself. was originally thinking I would have it welded locally but, after getting my kit from Gill. Im thinking I will just ship it down for them to do it.

im working on collecting the pieces to do this myself. was originally thinking I would have it welded locally but, after getting my kit from Gill. Im thinking I will just ship it down for them to do it.
Keep us posted. Sound interesting.

will do, it will be a slow process. car is running great with the FiTech set up right now. Just want to run a shorter intake ( have the Hurricane now ) and get even better fuel distribution. want to build the turbo slant I have always talked about.

I'll drill another bung in head before I buy a $800 manifold, and have option to be able to use any intake I want. Or make a dry untuned pipe intake. That $800 things short runners wont help torque at all. The long Aussie would be much better suited for the slants lower operating range.

-
Back