Inland Mopars Selected As Host Car Club For Inaugural NMCA West Coast Shootout

-

ocdart

Inland Mopars Car Club
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Inland Mopars is proud to announce our selection as the Host Car Club for the Inaugural National Muscle Car Association West Coast Shootout event scheduled for July 8-10 at Auto Club Speedway in Fontana, California.

View attachment event5.jpg

• First ever NMCA event to be held on the West Coast
  • Huge 2-Day Car Show with separate awards presented both Saturday and Sunday. Classes for all years of domestic-manufactured vehicles.
  • Drag racing and autocross with classes for all
  • Massive Mid-Way Swap Meet
  • Manufacturers Displays
Come on out, show or race your Mopar and be part of the very first NMCA event to be held on the West Coast!

Check it out here http://www.nmcadigital.com/events/event5.php or PM me if you have any questions

Do you have a link to the show website about the event with registration, scedule of events and such??

Just a reminder - Don’t forget to sign up for the Hotchkis Sport Suspension Autocross and the Baer Brakes Speed-Stop-Challenge, July 8-10!

For the first time ever there will be an autocross and speed-stop-challenge at an NMRA/NMCA event. The West Coast Shootout at Auto Club Speedway in Fontana, CA, has lots and lots of room, and NMRA/NMCA intends to use it!
Hotchkis Sport Suspension is hosting the autocross and Baer Brake Systems is hosting the speed-stop-challenge. There will be awards and special product give-aways to participants at the autocross and speed-stop-challenge.

Participants get to race in both for one low price. Pre-register online today: http://hotchkis.net/request/form/ . There will be a limited number of entrants for Saturday and Sunday so it’s first come first served.

Just a reminder bump - this event is next weekend, July 9-10!!!

Went out to the Auto Club Speedway today in Fontana. Wanted to park inside so I entered the car show with my 68 Dart. Inland Mopars did a great job with the show.

Turn out was a little light for the whole event that included the car show, autocross, and drag racing. I was unable to attended Friday and Saturday as I had other commitments. So today was the only day that worked for me. I must say I had a great time out there. I'm totally amped up about the auto cross and the true street challange event that involves 30 miles of driving on the speedway oval and 3 trips down the drag strip for the cars. With the 100+ degree heat it was a brutal competition that I would have enjoyed taking part in. They had a class for 9,10,11,12,13,14, and 15 second cars. I heard the 12 second class was the most competitive and that's what I would have been in.

Sorry no camera maybe somebody else got some pictures but can't wait till the next one I'm going to be there all weekend having fun.

Thanks for the compliments, Z!
Saw your car come in but didn't make the mental connection with your avatar pic. Sorry, I would have come over and introduced myself.
Your right about the heat! Two+ days handling show registration, parking the show cars, passing out NMCA magazines, giving directions to all the attendees and other things kept us all busy.
Did you stop by our club spot there in the middle of the Mopars? We had a sign-up sheet for anyone interested in more information about Inland Mopars. Let me know if you put down any contact information or if you didn't, but would like more info. We have a great group of people and have a lot of fun.
We were down a few members at Fontana today and didn't have a couple of our member's cars that were at the show on Saturday.
Glad you enjoyed yourself! The word is the NMCA will be back next year and we'll be back as well as one of the host car clubs.

Thanks for the compliments, Z!
Saw your car come in but didn't make the mental connection with your avatar pic. Sorry, I would have come over and introduced myself.
Your right about the heat! Two+ days handling show registration, parking the show cars, passing out NMCA magazines, giving directions to all the attendees and other things kept us all busy.
Did you stop by our club spot there in the middle of the Mopars? We had a sign-up sheet for anyone interested in more information about Inland Mopars. Let me know if you put down any contact information or if you didn't, but would like more info. We have a great group of people and have a lot of fun.
We were down a few members at Fontana today and didn't have a couple of our member's cars that were at the show on Saturday.
Glad you enjoyed yourself! The word is the NMCA will be back next year and we'll be back as well as one of the host car clubs.
Oh yeah, about that 12-second class in the True Street Challenge. One of our club members won the class with a 12.002 average over 3 runs in Saturday's high temps - they have run as quick as 11.70s but Saturday's heat slowed them down. They came back today and went two rounds in heads-up racing until they met a 10-second car in the third round.

-
Back