Inner drop panel for right rear

-

TNCUDA

Reaction score
Hi all.

Working on my 1965 Barracuda formula s, very soon. Tring to get some of the weird parts before I start. Any you gurus know if the inner drop panel on the right side is available? The left was done by previous owner. I just need to know if I can get one, or am I going to have to fab on. Thanks in advance

I now know it is called the trunk floor extension

Perry

inner trunk extension.jpg

Last edited:
Better include a photo as an early Abody owner and Mopar guy for over 40 years- “inner drop panel” does not ring a bell.

Hi all.

Working on my 1965 Barracuda formula s, very soon. Tring to get some of the weird parts before I start. Any you gurus know if the inner drop panel on the right side is available? The left was done by previous owner. I just need to know if I can get one, or am I going to have to fab on. Thanks in advance

I now know it is called the trunk floor extension

Perry

View attachment 1716013495
No one repops them. As mentioned, Lee Robinson may be able to help. I got mine from Desert Valley Auto Parts. Just make sure you get ones specific to your car. They are pretty year and model specific.

Aaaahhhh! Yes that makes more sense now.
On my 66’ I had to use the drops from a 67-76 and trim to make fit. Since both sides are the same…. Nobody notices the difference. At that time nobody made a drop for the 66’
You Barracuda guys are lucky. My 66 Dart drops were completely different than the 67 and newer ones. I even have a pair from the 61 and 2 cars and no dice.

-
Back