installed vinyl top weld on pins

-

Oldmanmopar

Going left turning right
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Measured and located location for vinyl top pins. Installed like the factory with a stud gun. Now I can remove and install the other quarter

100_0028.JPG

100_0029.JPG

100_0030.JPG

100_0037.JPG

100_0038.JPG

100_0039.JPG

Looks good. Where did you get the pins & the stud welder tip to install them? Just for future reference. PS, pics are kind of fuzzy.

I had them. You can get them at any auto supply. The pics are fuzzy because I am an old timer and use a shop camera I bought 15 years ago. My son take better pictures and videos he has a smart phone. Mine is a old flip phone that fell out the window doing 55 more then once. We have two stud guns one set up for pull pins and one for these trim clip tabs.

I had them. You can get them at any auto supply. The pics are fuzzy because I am an old timer and use a shop camera I bought 15 years ago. My son take better pictures and videos he has a smart phone. Mine is a old flip phone that fell out the window doing 55 more then once. We have two stud guns one set up for pull pins and one for these trim clip tabs.
Thanks' for the information. I'm guessing I'm an old timer too because I also have a flip phone that has taken some abuse over the years. As long as I can make & receive calls, that all I need it to do.

Thanks' for the information. I'm guessing I'm an old timer too because I also have a flip phone that has taken some abuse over the years. As long as I can make & receive calls, that all I need it to do.
Thats me. I can't see the computer with a 17" screen without glasses . I would never see the smart phone

-
Back