Installing 4 spd pedals

-

Scubakuda19

Reaction score
Hello, I apologize if I missed it but I searched before I posted. I was wondering if anyone new of a good resource on "how to" install 4 spd pedals properly into a 72 Duster?

Car was a column shift auto, I have removed the dash assembly to redo it and I want to install these pedals. I am going to also replace the steering column with manual steering column for a floor shift car and remove the power steering and replace e with manual box

Thank you.

Unbolt automatic pedals, install standard shift pedals in reverse order. That's it. No extra holes need to be drilled. You will have to add a clutch Zee bar mount bracket to the frame, but the hole is there too.

Unbolt automatic pedals, install standard shift pedals in reverse order. That's it. No extra holes need to be drilled. You will have to add a clutch Zee bar mount bracket to the frame, but the hole is there too.

Thank you kindly, seems like I may be making it more complicated than it is. I do have a Zee bar bracket as well. Thanks again for the info, have a nice evening.

-
Back