Insulation puzzle

-

harrytoes

Reaction score
One of the many unmarked parts my Dad bought for the fastback. Not sure where this all goes. Anyone have an idea of where these go? I think he might have got them from Quiet Ride Solutions. 68 Fastback

20180713_153100.jpg

20180713_153104.jpg

20180713_153110.jpg

20180713_153118.jpg

20180713_153122.jpg

20180713_153126.jpg

Last edited:
I found this pic on Google. It is Classic industries. The one piece looks like yours and it would be the rear package tray. Unfortunately, I think this is for a 2 door or 4 door not a barracuda body style. Some will be interchangeable though.

MS152.jpg

Last edited:
Found some instructions on what to do but I'm still at a loss as to where all things go. I know it should be easy but I've tried several times and can't really figure out where these things go. A large jigsaw puzzle that I cant solve,

20180719_202323.jpg

I would study the picture, (post #4) looks like top sections goes toward the back of the car, then wheel wells, and so forth. With a puzzle like this, I would always start with the pieces that I know where they fit first and then the rest will fall into place, and also maybe some of the pieces you have may not be needed for your auto.

We know that in your pic A-1 is what is called the Package Tray piece. It's where the speakers go in the back by the rear window. See the holes cut out for the 6x9 speakers. You know that is the rear area. It looks like A-2 goes behind the rear seat. The half circle cut out goes toward the bottom.

We know that in your pic A-1 is what is called the Package Tray piece. It's where the speakers go in the back by the rear window. See the holes cut out for the 6x9 speakers. You know that is the rear area. It looks like A-2 goes behind the rear seat. The half circle cut out goes toward the bottom.
It’s a fastback no package tray. That’s what that piece looks like to me as well. Oh well I’ll make it work some how

Consider the possibility your kit was purchased for the wrong car.

I would still question if the wrong kit was sent. Especially with the package tray piece.

-
Back