Status
Not open for further replies.

famous bob

mopar misfit
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Contact seller
have a gasket matched , debuggard, polished torquer 2 r/b intake , would trade for an uncut trick flow> w/ some cash .

have a gasket matched , debuggard, polished torquer 2 r/b intake , would trade for an uncut trick flow> w/ some cash .

CHANGED MY MIND, THE TORQUER 2 NOW FLOWS A HAIR MORE THAN A STOCK VICTOR. Already on the engine , do have a "polished" weiad team G for sale or trade. It`s 1/2" TALLER THAN THE TORQUER 2, and flows about the same , took a lot to get it there ! But wont let the big air filter I run clear the inside of the 6 pack scoop. Have flow figures on it, excellent equalization, only minor diff. between the runners. I had it on the car and ran great(440/505)..but air cleaner problem..
Will feed 320 cfm heads and maybe better, has a huge factory plenum .
I have $280 in it, will take a hair less, plus shipping.

CHANGED MY MIND, THE TORQUER 2 NOW FLOWS A HAIR MORE THAN A STOCK VICTOR. Already on the engine , do have a "polished" weiad team G for sale or trade. It`s 1/2" TALLER THAN THE TORQUER 2, and flows about the same , took a lot to get it there ! But wont let the big air filter I run clear the inside of the 6 pack scoop. Have flow figures on it, excellent equalization, only minor diff. between the runners. I had it on the car and ran great(440/505)..but air cleaner problem..

NEED TO MOVE IT,
Need to make some room, ANY OFFERS ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back