interesting center cap

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope, not Aussie, its from a 1965 Dodge Dart Charger, a very rare car and a rare factory Cragar center cap....it is a factory Mopar item :glasses7:

Nope, not Aussie, its from a 1965 Dodge Dart Charger, a very rare car and a rare factory Cragar center cap....it is a factory Mopar item :glasses7:

Wow....I've never seen or heard of those before. Interesting info 8-)

Do you have any pics of the car this would be installed on ?

Yep, Keith's right. It's not from an Aussie car.
We did do an Aussie Charger but not a Dart Charger and ours didn't run 273's (they used 318's or hemi 245 or 265's).

So take a bow Keith looks like you win the cigar! :finga:

Why, because you are the seller???

yup i am the seller.. i got lots of neat stuff to sell.. anyway...

if you have 3 of these and need one more... i got it....

to me its kinda rare... i have been doing this for a long time. everyone has their opinion of what its worth, there is a value to this, and its different for everyone.... is it worth 125 hell no... will someone send me an offer.. probably.... mopar ralleys small bolt, center caps, odd mopar hubcaps, old mopar hubcaps i got it all,, i cant get to the stuff fast enough i have it packed away in 2 8' x 40' storage containers.. i pull out parts and sell a bit at a time..

Would LOVE to be able to see what you have in those storage units!
hey.. its insane... it really is..NOS STUFF.... lights lamps... lugs... all in NOS boxes. hubcaps... for example.. i remember putting some neat things away.. like 1950's dodge, chrysler and plymouth hubcaps, steel wheels.. dog dish caps 68 dart, valiant dog dish stuff magnum wheels, kelsey hayes wheels..it really is overwhelming. the units are stacked top to bottom, side to side . as soon as i get some more stuff out.. let ya all know.. i also have another container full of brand x stuff.

I would be interested in anything for a 68 Dart that you might come across. PM me with what you have and we will talk.

I would be interested in anything for a 68 Dart that you might come across. PM me with what you have and we will talk.
no problem.. i will let you know when i get to the stuff... ralley trim rings... i have tons of them...but thats the stuff i see.. again... i know i am forgetting alot.... i am old... dammit

I will post some tonight when I get home. It was a 6 cyl car that someone turned into a GTS clone. Yellow originally but red now

I LOOKED SOME MORE AT THIS center cap.. there are no chrysler/dodge/ mopar insignia or stampings on this at all.. hard to say if its OE..

I LOOKED SOME MORE AT THIS center cap.. there are no chrysler/dodge/ mopar insignia or stampings on this at all.. hard to say if its OE..

Trust me, it is a factory Mopar item, made just for he 1965 Dodge Dart Charger.......the car originally came with 13" Cragars and these caps came on those wheels from Dodge. Need any more info talk to member 65dartcharger, Ulf knows alot about these cars and owns 2 of them.

Trust me, it is a factory Mopar item, made just for he 1965 Dodge Dart Charger.......the car originally came with 13" Cragars and these caps came on those wheels from Dodge. Need any more info talk to member 65dartcharger, Ulf knows alot about these cars and owns 2 of them.

oh i believe you.. most. def. thank you for the valuable info

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back