interesting r/b intake results

-

famous bob

mopar misfit
Reaction score
I have been playing w/ a polished team G intake off and on all winter when I was bored. Had a chance to flow test it , and the polished torquer 2, that I have been running on my 440/505. We made a couple of adustments to both after testing , then tested again The team g finally came around to 19 cfm scatter between the runners, (VERY GOOD!). The torquer 2 came around to 26 cfm scatter, but will be better for higher flowing heads. The team G would be a kick *** intake for a 440 running reworked cast iron heads, it flows more than u can probably get out of those heads, unless a hell of a bunch of $ and time is spent on them, then the G will keep up w/ them. The torq. 2 flows more, but still doesn`t keep up w/ my raised port cnc`d heads that flow 352 @ .600 lift, but isn`t too far behind. I learned a couple of things thru out this !
I sure screwed up a couple of weeks ago, I could have bought a dyno time only , new trickflow for $250 shipped, didn`t do it because of air filter clearance, wish I had !!
Knowing what I know now, I would, it would come closer and maybe even match MY heads.
---Comments from the smart guys ????????????? (WE KNOW WHO U ARE !!)

-
Back