Interesting trip to Wal-Mart today!

-

EvilScamp

Reaction score
I went to Wal-Mart today and when i came out there was a note on my Scamp asking if i wanted to sell it!The guy offered $5grand and left his name and number.SORRY car is NOT for sale :D At least not for that price i have more than that invested in it.Even if he offered more i still would not sell it!I was foolish enough to sell my 70 Dart and i'm not about to let this one go :!: :D

I have people stop & offer to buy my Barracuda several times a year, Half of them don't even know what it is.

I don't ever plan on selling it! My 8y.o. nephew is always telling me how much he likes it,i take him for rides in it once in a while even spun the tires a little for him one time and he loved it.I told him when he gets old enough to drive i'd let him drive it. :D I think he'd be heart broken if i did sell it :!:

true. i know i would be if i were in his position.
good call, dont let a good car go.. money comes from a lot places, but there wont be another car just like that one.

six pack said:
If the money is right there could be another 70 Dart in your future 8)
What are you suggesting sixpack? :shock: My brother has 71 Dart i've been trying to buy from him for over a year.It's basically a rolling body,he bought to build a pro-street car but all we did was tub it and hang new qtrs. and trunk floor exts.The rest of the car is solid,it's been sitting untouched for over a year since we started working on his 69 RR.

Sounds like you just suggested it :D

You said you regretted selling the Dart soooo..

If I got stupid money for my vert I would sell it, but I would have to find another one first(rarer)

I thought maybe you were offering to sell me your Dart :eek:ops: Nice Challenger by the way!I know a guy with a 70 Challenger 440 six pack,4-speed,it's orange with white interior a white vinyl top and white stripes.As far as i know it's pretty much all original paint,interior and engine and trans. it only has around 50thousand miles on it.I can't remember if it's a T/A or an R/T it's been quite a while since i seen it.

EvilScamp said:
I thought maybe you were offering to sell me your Dart :eek:ops: Nice Challenger by the way!I know a guy with a 70 Challenger 440 six pack,4-speed,it's orange with white interior a white vinyl top and white stripes.As far as i know it's pretty much all original paint,interior and engine and trans. it only has around 50thousand miles on it.I can't remember if it's a T/A or an R/T it's been quite a while since i seen it.

Thanks, If it is a 440 six pack it would have to be an R/T and the VIN would start of with JS23V0B, the U code in the fifth digit as Ray posted would be a 440-4bbl

I hate being lesdixic. Sometimes I get things bassackwards. J for S.B. V for B.B.. Good grief, I've got one of them. Sorry for the mistake, my bad. Ray

-
Back