Interior question 68 Valiant/Barracuda

-

4 speedin

Reaction score
I am ready to order my new Legendary interior from Pro fit interiors for my 68 Valiant 2 door post car. I found a split bench seat w/armrest from a 68 Cuda and want to use the standard interior for a 68 Barracuda notchback in my Valiant. (Seat covers and door panels) Are the notchback rear door panels and rear seat cover the same for my Valiant. Not sure if all a bodies use same rear panels and rear seat except for the Barracuda fastback?
Trying to confirm
Thanks FABO

How does your interior company list them. Is Valiant listed separate from Barracuda? Is any difference stitching pattern only? I have a FB so can't really help.

The seat skins should work without issue.
What if the interior quarter "card" for B'cuda notchback is long enough, dies beyond the seat back as it should but the hole for the winder handle is in a different location? Those are the differences in notchback and fastback. Maybe someone could make a paper copy of the 67 B'cuda notch back quarter card and mail it to you for test fit.

The seat skins should work without issue.
What if the interior quarter "card" for B'cuda notchback is long enough, dies beyond the seat back as it should but the hole for the winder handle is in a different location? Those are the differences in notchback and fastback. Maybe someone could make a paper copy of the 67 B'cuda notch back quarter card and mail it to you for test fit.
Thank you Redfish! I also believe the seat covers should be the same as well. I sold my original door panels so I don't have them for reference. I will ask Pro fit if they have a set of door panels for a Valiant in stock to compare the two. I will let everyone know for future reference.

-
Back