iPhone XR

-

oldkimmer

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Hi guys and gals. I have been having this problem for a few months. Just putting up with it. I carry it in my front left pocket. I have a code to punch in to unlock it. But this last while the music channel would randomly start playing music. So we deleted it. Then recently it started opening all kinds of tabs. All this is happening without me unlocking it. I took it to my provider. They figured Siri was unlocking it. Turned her off also. Still doing this crazy stuff. Any ideas guys and gals? Thanks. Kim

Depending upon the age of the phone, take it to an Apple store & explain the problem. I had multiple problems with my iPhone 12, it black screened the day I had an appointment with Apple. It turned out there was a problem internally, it seems to have been corrected by whatever the Apple techs did.

^^^ I would take it to an apple store and explain the situation. I’ve had several iPhones over the years and never had that happen.

Is it out of memory?
Is it currently running the latest software revision 15.6?
Turn it off and back on.

are you positive it’s offline when you put it back in your pocket?

I had to temporarily switch to an iphone when my blackberry committed suicide off my desk.
This iphone does some weird stuff like stopping playing audio when I turn off the screen, so I have to reboot it to fix the problem.

My replacement phone is supposed to arrive this month. We'll see.

proxy-image?piurl=https%3A%2F%2Fc.tenor.com%2F4-fZV3Ho6RcAAAAC%2Fbubbles-trailerparkboys.gif

-
Back