Is anybody else superstitious about finishing their restoration?

-
Drives me crazy. I once had someone trade in a C6 ZR1 for a C7 ZR1. He was mad because the C7 had 9 miles on it (delivery miles, not a single test drive) and the C6 only had 8.

I have 12 cars and a motorcycle. With the exception of the '73 Land Rover they all get driven regularly and hard. The Rover is getting a relatively modern Diesel to replace the factory Diesel so it can go faster than 50mph so I can take it on road trips (55hp from the factory!).
I bet your insurance company loves you and if have personal property tax I'm sure that's not cheap either.

I bet your insurance company loves you and if have personal property tax I'm sure that's not cheap either.

I pay $120/mo for automotive insurance covering myself, fiancee, and one adult child. Most of my old stuff is only of value to me, so liability and uninsured/underinsured only on them. You can only drive one at a time, so the incrementals don't change things by much. The real killer is registration and things like oil changes. Other than the cars, my only possessions of any value are watches and firearms and both are properly secured when they aren't on my body.

-
Back