Is supply catching up to demand yet?

-
Have you ever compared the shape of a Speedmaster valve to the Ferrea that you wanted? Not thinking about running one. Just wondering if they copy the Ferrea profile close enough that a Chevy length 2.08 could be used for single valve head tests like you are doing.

Any Edelbrock head I go with a 2.08 valve I consider a race head and at that point I wouldn’t put a speedmaster valve in it so I wouldn’t even bother testing that. I do run Edelbrock exhaust valves in my 2.08 heads but only because they are smaller and lighter than intake valves. And I fact I’ve never hurt one of their exhaust valves. That’s kinda why I’m curious about the Ferrea exhaust valve.

Relevant to the thread title, AMD called me today to tell me fenders for my Duster are back in stock. A whole lot of people believed that would never happen.

@pittsburghracer how often do you tear your engine or engines down? I knew a small block racer who had 2 setups, 340 4 speed and 360 auto and hed switch back and forth. This was n a 69 dart in the 80s. I think he'd tear down every two weeks just to "check" things I don't recall why he tore down so much but that was his Motus Operandi LOL!

@pittsburghracer how often do you tear your engine or engines down? I knew a small block racer who had 2 setups, 340 4 speed and 360 auto and hed switch back and forth. This was n a 69 dart in the 80s. I think he'd tear down every two weeks just to "check" things I don't recall why he tore down so much but that was his Motus Operandi LOL!

I ran my 422 for five years and ran a best of 5.98. That’s longer than I like to go.

-
Back