Is there a forum for old Dodge and Fargo trucks like FAB0?

-

SoulSurvivor

Reaction score
Taking delivery of a 64 Fargo W300 4x4 and want to paint it the original color which appears to be a aqua green color. Which would look great towing my 69 Q5 Dart to the track. Paint isn't the only thing. Mechanical stuff comes first. This truck is the grand daddy of brute 4x4s. Just need to network with the right folks. Thanks FABO members. I'll be at Spring Fling this year. Hope to meet some of you this time.

Yes, kind of. It's not just for old but all trucks. It is For Trucks Only. The link is at the bottom of the page.

my pair , orangy n oranger , got others as well . yes sweptline.org is cool .

DSC08197.JPG

Thanks guys. I knew I could count on your. I am chartering new territory and .....loving it.

OK pismopowerwagon and Fargo brothers. I am so Mopar brainwashed when it comes to vintage muscle that this learning curve of these old Dodges and Fargos is all new. Now I have a question. Were the Fargo sweptlines/utililines ever tagged with the Power Wagon moniker? And yes. I love that its a Fargo too. Mine was built in Ontario.

Do you know what was originally behind the cab? I'm assuming the box was added sometime in its life, unless you could get a dually with a standard box.

OK pismopowerwagon and Fargo brothers. I am so Mopar brainwashed when it comes to vintage muscle that this learning curve of these old Dodges and Fargos is all new. Now I have a question. Were the Fargo sweptlines/utililines ever tagged with the Power Wagon moniker? And yes. I love that its a Fargo too. Mine was built in Ontario.
Do you know what was originally behind the cab? I'm assuming the box was added sometime in its life, unless you could get a dually with a standard box.
You could according to Chrysler. Since the truck had so many options you could order it the way you wanted it. I got it because of the low mileage, dually(6 hole wheels) and no rust damage. And the baddassery.

feeling my way round the forum.just picked up a 56 fargo short box step side and a 56 dodge the same . no rust in the fargo and a bit ,not much,rust in the dodge both .engines are stuck, seized, but also came with a good complete engine and tranny only the dodge has a tailgate so will look for that and no horns either.. athab3

-
Back