is there a simple way to post attach a picture other than figuring out URL etc.

-

Vmanmopar

Reaction score
There has got to be a better way for us dinosaurs to attach or add pictures other than trying too figure out my url. I don't want to sound dumb but have no idea of what to look for. why can't we

Only gold members can send pic via a conversation.
If you are trying to link to a picture that is already online somewhere, then the URL is required so your post knows where to find it.
This would be a simple copy and paste of the URL into your post.

If you are trying to upload a pic to a post, then the "browse" for your picture box should come up.
If it doesn't, then you may have a popup blocker stopping it.

If I am misunderstanding your question all the above may be pointless. :D

You might be able to simplify the URL thing by placing your mouse over the web image you want to insert. Right-click and select 'Copy image address' from the list of options. Then, when you click on the little image icon and it asks for a URL, right-click again inside the field where you would type and select 'Paste'.

You might be able to simplify the URL thing by placing your mouse over the web image you want to insert. Right-click and select 'Copy image address' from the list of options. Then, when you click on the little image icon and it asks for a URL, right-click again inside the field where you would type and select 'Paste'.

Thanks i will try, i did post pictures before and was not a gold member so that makes it even more frustrating Thanks again

Afternoon, Not sure to be honest on the how or why i was able to do it but you can see the pictures i posted under my name. I just remember it did not seem to hard and it was in the past summer.

well it was in a post. Nothing has changed since April.

-
Back