It required Duct tape to be Correct (-;

-

Mike Mulholland

Reaction score
Come on it ill work!

Duct tape repairs 101.JPG

Once lost a tie rod bolt on my snowmobile on the trail. Used a punch and tie wraps and finished the ride.

that 2 x 4 would be stronger turned 1/4 turn..anyway looks like broken axle on a trailer..this explains the accidents on the highway, this guy ought to be tied to a tree and horse whipped...:)

whipped yikes, This was a bus driver desided to change lanes without looking and run me off the road at 60. hit a rock with the trailer and did the best i could to get it home. I Stopped a lot to make sure it stayed tight and drove alot slower.

whipped yikes, This was a bus driver desided to change lanes without looking and run me off the road at 60. hit a rock with the trailer and did the best i could to get it home. I Stopped a lot to make sure it stayed tight and drove alot slower.
Ha Ha ! I had a feeling it was yours...Get er done!!

LOL! just kiding man its ok if ya get it home and never take it on the road till fixed...but yeah i see all kinds of silliness it will get worse if police arent pulling people over...on a positive note that is some dern good jerry rigging...:)

-
Back