Its alive, again !

Slant 6 Engines

1. pishta

pishta I know I'm right....

Local Time:
    11:56 AM
    My V8 car has been sleeping for a year now and it finally got a ticker, a 225! No ticks in this motor, it purrs. If I had more gas it would still be running....and check out the exhaust...there is none! Just a 2 foot headpipe cut a the crossmember but you would never guess as it was pretty quiet.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f9uU5G3rIkg"]YouTube - Slant six first start 67 in a 65[/ame]

2. slantsixdan

slantsixdan =..=

Local Time:
    11:56 AM
    Sounds better 'n mine (which has a slack timing chain and a collapsed baffle in the muffler).

Woulda sounded even better if you'd left Fleetwood Mac playing.

Does the starter key live on the bocsanatot keyrack? ;-) (non-Hungarians: don't even try; you'll hurt yourself)

3. moper

moper Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    7:56 PM
    Excellent! I love rigging to hear them run. I even drove a 383 challenger once with a wire thru the firewall for the throttle, and the ignition jumper on my lap to cut it off...lol.
    But, you might want to use a different method of firing. I notice you don't have a lot of hair, but car guys without eyebrows look funny for weeks. Be careful.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalize content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.