[ATTENTION] Its almost that time of year

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Secret Santa

Santa is just sending a little reminder that its almost that time of year again. There are only 79 days until Christmas. Have you thought about signing up for Secret Santa....

I'll be back on November 1st with all the details.

yeah, I want in this year
though to be fair, with the help I have received from this forum, both in parts, elbow grease and just plain common sense, it seems like santa comes by round here every other Tuesday

I see Santa is a Gold Member too. Impressive!

Count me in again. Been in this since the beginning and it's always been fun.

Its great to see members that already have their gifts and others that are excited for this. Sign ups will happen soon!

What year a Dart does Santa run... grille looks 60's.. but stripe's a puzzle... did they have that in 69? Deff tubbed that's for sure

Hay guys 1st its not me doing it this year . Im sorry i have too much on my plate as it is. I had a good 2 year run with it . i had fun doing it for you guys . last year we had close to 50 members playing . Now if your Ify bout the guy doing it this year . dont be we have talked bout it when he offered to do it . he is a well knew member just like me. If you trust me trust him . good guy too .

I'll play. Something to do over the winter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back