It's cold outside, let's see that first meal of the day

-

memike

Super Moderator
Staff member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Home grown eggs from just up the road and Jelly from a friend around the corner.

20190131_084815.jpg

Muscadine jelly I see. The boys on the moonshine use those grapes. Must be good stuff.

Taylor ham, egg, and cheese on a hard roll eaten in the truck of course.

Muscadine jelly!!?? I just asked the wife IF she ever made jelly out of those thing she and I went out and picked last summer!! She admitted she made juice out of them for jelly but till in the freezer!!!! Mayhaw is another story!
Breakfast??? small bowl of oatmeal, little OJ, scrambled eggs with sharp cheddar, a little diced ham, some onion and bell pepper out of the freezer. IF someone would make some drop biscuits with the cheddar cheese soup, that would be great to!

Muscadine jelly I see. The boys on the moonshine use those grapes. Must be good stuff.
it is.

Too late.:D
:lol:

Power breakfast at my desk....
View attachment 1715283138
That has happened here at times, but I am sure you will make up for it at lunch :thankyou:
Typical picture of my first meal, some joe, tarts, pill and smokes.....

View attachment 1715283146
:thankyou: same here as well :D

Muscadine jelly!!?? I just asked the wife IF she ever made jelly out of those thing she and I went out and picked last summer!! She admitted she made juice out of them for jelly but till in the freezer!!!! Mayhaw is another story!
Breakfast??? small bowl of oatmeal, little OJ, scrambled eggs with sharp cheddar, a little diced ham, some onion and bell pepper out of the freezer. IF someone would make some drop biscuits with the cheddar cheese soup, that would be great to!
I see Mayhaw is used in Moonshiners as well.
pattis-mayhaw-350x639.png

-
Back