Its finally happening!

-

MoparDaddy

Damn Right I Carry!
Reaction score
As, some of you know my wife erica (DobaMomma) is pregnant! Her water broke this morning at 5:29am!

Now theres a dihard FABO fan. Wifes water breaks and he takes time to let us know. First child? One of the greatest things I have ever witnessed was the birth of my son 18 years ago. Congrats and good luck to you and Erica.

Lol I waited till we were at the hospital first at least! Lol

LOL. I remember back with my son. He went past due date so we had to pick a date to induce. Since my b-day is 12/23 we decided to go in on 11/23, which happened to fall after a holiday party bowling night. 5 am came early and I was feeling like crap(my own fault).:banghead: By 3 pm he was born and all was well.

Wow! I was a month past due. I was due on august 16, and was born sept 23. I love mu mommie roflmao! I'm so excited to hold my little girl for the first time.

Wow! I was a month past due. I was due on august 16, and was born sept 23. I love mu mommie roflmao! I'm so excited to hold my little girl for the first time.

I always joke (not to him)that that was the best thing about his mom so he didn't want to leave. :shock:

How long are they saying? Might wanna grab ya up a cup a joe:coffee2:Mine took a little while to come on out. If they give you an option, go ahead and cut the cord, though its kinda frowned up to use your teeth....or a chainsaw. :iconbigg:

Wishing Ya'll the best!!!
Do not forget to count the fingers and toes !!!
This is from another Christmas time baby....I was born on 12/23,same as homecloned...
And of course,
:worthles:

Congratulations Chuck and Erica :cheers:
My first son was born 9 months and 7 days after I was married :glasses7:
We knew when he was conceived :blob::blob::blob
Prayers for a safe delivery and a healthy little one..

Congrats. I guess now you're more than a dobadaddy. lol

Since this is your first child, I will help you understand the process !!

After the new wears off, the diapers (and there will be many) start to stink. Tell daddy to change them as it is all HIS FAULT!

Sure, the new one will start to make noises. After a while you will wish it would be quiet. And then you will find a way to sleep thru the noise.

And then the baby will learn to crawl.....and get into trouble.

And then the baby will learn to walk...double trouble.

And then the baby will learn how to talk...oh no!

And the the 'terrible two's will make a house call.

IT GOES DOWNHILL FROM THERE !!

How to get sleep...

QuietBabyHappyMother.jpg

How to make sure kids don't get into trouble...

TantrumKiller.jpg

It's all his fault....

kids.jpg

Pictures would be helpful to us !! :blob::p

LackOfPictures.jpg

-
Back