It's Here It's Here

-
I haven't done anything with it for the last month. I have been helping my buddy with his twin turbo 318 Dodge truck. I started a thread here for that here

T for 2
I plan on doing something with it soon but the weather is not getting any better so I will just work on the cold startup issues and then maybe try locking out my distributor and trying timing control.
Awe come on, Glenn.....it was beautiful today. I was off today. I'd have been more than happy to drive it around for you. you know, so it can "self learn". I woulda took it real easy, too! hehe.

Awe come on, Glenn.....it was beautiful today. I was off today. I'd have been more than happy to drive it around for you. you know, so it can "self learn". I woulda took it real easy, too! hehe.
LOL, I hear you Mike I would drive it but I am in Boston right now.

superchargeddrt, is the sheild cable you used for your rpm signal, just something you found at home depot or is it something special?
I am going to start wiring my unit soon and want to reduce the possibility of errors.
thank you

Rob

superchargeddrt, is the sheild cable you used for your rpm signal, just something you found at home depot or is it something special?
I am going to start wiring my unit soon and want to reduce the possibility of errors.
thank you

Rob
HI Rob,
I just used shielded audio wire. use the center conductor for your connection to the tach signal and then ground one end of the shield. This should keep you from getting noise on the tach signal wire. If you have any other questions just ask.

HI Rob,
I just used shielded audio wire. use the center conductor for your connection to the tach signal and then ground one end of the shield. This should keep you from getting noise on the tach signal wire. If you have any other questions just ask.
thank you

-
Back