It's Here!

-

moper

Reaction score
Ok, so I finally got my driver car. I'm happy with it for the 30' I've driven...lol. '65, 170" 1bbl slant w/904. It has a factory automatic floor shifter and mini console, and nothing else...lol.

Attachments

• 65Bcuda.bmp
    35.5 KB · Views: 332
Well, after selling my stuff, and getting a couple other project cars after the divorce... I was looking for a car to jump in and drive. Aside from some tuning issues, this one looks perfect. So it will be nice to drive my own old car for a change...lol. It's been a very long time.

LOL... No blowers! I have enough longer term projects with teh 300 and the Demon. I did look into doing a turbo setup for it. Not for this year... I need a TiG welder to do what I want to. This year it will get a Super 6 manifold and carb and some sort of exh work and shift kit. I have an extra 8 3/4 rear so I can put some gear in it, and I need to get some wider 14"s to go with my fancy hubcaps...lol. That's it tho. If I cant do it in a few hours, I'm not doing it!! I'd love to be able to match ETs with the 318 cars...lol. It almost hurts saying that :D

Those didn't come stock with the 170 did they? I cannot find anywhere in any of my literature where it says they cane with anything but a 225, 273, 273 commando. Anyone know the answer to this?

It's got a short (like 2") water pump by pass hose and the carb's a one barrel. I took that to mean it was a 170. I could be wrong. slants are NOT that well known to me.

Very cool car. My next old car is going to be a true daily driver type as well, unlike my Dart, which is fun but not really easy to live with on the street.

-
Back