It's the little things that make a great seller

-

memike

Super Moderator
Staff member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
I have to jump in and give a shout out to a great old member many of you have bought from here, @4spdragtop has made many of you here happy with his services.
I just picked up a complete Lokar kick down and throttle set from him, great condition and complete, very happy with his prompt shipping and he don't mess around when it comes to posting info, complete with pictures and info in each and every post, some of our members could learn a thing or three from him as he ships from Canada.
He has raised the barr when it comes to selling parts for our mopars, all you need to do is look at his sales threads to see a proper way to sell here..I see so many that just post what they have and don't even take time to read the rules of selling here.
Thank you 4sdragtop , oh !! I love the Lokar cable kit but these cool floor mats made this old fellow smile ..
Let's make our sellers proud to be here and thank them for their support that we all need here. Just one of many great sellers here, so let's hear your stories

20181204_080553.jpg

20181204_080609.jpg

Last edited:
Well said Mike. He's a great guy for sure. Damn those coasters are cool! LOL

@memike , thanks very much for the kind words! I'm glad/hope that lokar works for you. We can see that the coasters work! Lol. I grabbed those up knowing they would be handy for sure.
Thanks again Mike, always a pleasure working with you.
As YY1 said Dilly Dilly! Lol

Steve's the best! Great attitude, great info and always ready to help. People like him make this site great.

that was a really good price on the Lokar stuff. I just bought them new for way more a few weeks ago

Memike was patient with me as most are lol. I tried looking for a "kit" and couldnt find it. Glad it's going to a great home and the coasters will be treated right!
that was a really good price on the Lokar stuff. I just bought them new for way more a few weeks ago

-
Back