[WANTED] Jack cover

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
My 73 Duster with the fold down seat had a vinyl Jack cover, not plastic....

50E4C5D5-3ACB-4C3A-8823-97687D2A3E40.jpeg

24225D78-A42C-43BC-8F52-E689760672F5.jpeg

6183CC17-1868-442D-96E5-92283BBA6403.jpeg

I picked it up many years ago and do not remember the year of the car, just that I only really looked at A-Bodies back then. The part number looks mid-70's but I can't find anything online or in any parts books.

I wanna say $30 USD. A rough check on Canada Post is about the same for shipping from Calgary, Canada but could be more depending on the final size and weight of the box with packing material.

Is this for sure the cover you're looking for?

I picked it up many years ago and do not remember the year of the car, just that I only really looked at A-Bodies back then. The part number looks mid-70's but I can't find anything online or in any parts books.

I wanna say $30 USD. A rough check on Canada Post is about the same for shipping from Calgary, Canada but could be more depending on the final size and weight of the box with packing material.

Is this for sure the cover you're looking for?
I am Not sure because mine is Gone ..But Mine has the deluxe interior.. Is that 30 total ? i will take it

$30 for the cover and about $30 for shipping. So about $60 total.

Sorry, I gotta stick to $60 total, half of that is going to shipping, maybe more, I only got an estimate using the Canada Post Shipping calculator. Cross-border shipping sucks.

Also I don't think we're sure if this hard plastic cover is correct for a '73, at least nobody seems to know for sure yet.

FYI - The link you can't seem to open is for a soft vinyl jack cover on Craigslist in Frederick, MD selling for $50 and the seller claims it's from a '75.

I'm starting to think the hard plastic one is for a '76.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back