JJ Da Boss Arm Drop

-

Rmoore

Reaction score
My home track ! 6 miles from my house ! We don’t race there cause it’s a true no prep track ! Oh , they spray with watered down VHT …. Then it’s a guess if the lights and timing system are working ! The owner just died and his son owns it now ! We thought maybe he would fix and improve everything ! Guess not … it’s a shame that close to the house , can’t race there !! So we motor on to (Xtreme Raceway Park ) in Ferris Tx ! It’s only 40 minutes from the house ! Awesome track ! Well taken care of ! Great place to race ! Or I can go to I30 Raceway bout 11/2 from me ! So two out of three that we can actually race at ! Anyway , all this say JJ DA Boss will be at the track 6 miles from the house this Friday and Saturday ! I guess really the perfect track for JJ to put on his race ! No prep , no timing or light systems involved !
7ACD099C-B3E4-4967-B1E6-42CA317619B6.jpeg
7ACD099C-B3E4-4967-B1E6-42CA317619B6.jpeg

I’m surprised that they’ve not made it this way yet. If the local airstrip resurrected into a dragstrip were any worse, they’d be racing on a gravel road. It’s not just the cooked out surface. It’s all the humps, divots, and black patch filled potholes.

I’m surprised that they’ve not made it this way yet. If the local airstrip resurrected into a dragstrip were any worse, they’d be racing on a gravel road. It’s not just the cooked out surface. It’s all the humps, divots, and black patch filled potholes.
I'm going with a friend and his son to a no-prep race at an abandoned airport, in a couple weeks.
I hope the surface will be better than you describe, but I doubt it. Gonna be a challenge.... both cars are small tire/1000+ hp.

I'm going with a friend and his son to a no-prep race at an abandoned airport, in a couple weeks.
I hope the surface will be better than you describe, but I doubt it. Gonna be a challenge.... both cars are small tire/1000+ hp.
Wow, I would say to stay safe, but it’s more like “good luck!”

I don't know who's running the race my friends are in. I seriously doubt it's JJ, I would have heard.
If I HAD a competitive car for a JJ race, there is still NO WAY I would run one of his cheating races, even if none of his people were racing/involved .

-
Back