Jobs in North Central WV

-

dovercrossing

Go Mountaineers
Reaction score
I was just wondering how the job situations are in other parts of the country. If you have a CDL license, there are all kinds of jobs open around here. With all the Marcellus shale drilling going on, all the food supply companies are losing drivers left and right. The radio is flooded with advertisements. Garbage haulers, milk companies. soda pop companies
and all the drilling support companies. I see help wanted signs all over the place in all kinds of businesses!

Its not that good here. I know the classifieds are pretty thin in the sunday paper. At least for the blue collar guys.

Florida is not that great for driver jobs. The old folks just don't manufacture al lot of stuff. There are driver jobs all over that pay fairly well. I have an expedite truck sitting around for a team if anyone is interested.

Baker Hughes, United Dairy, Waste Management, Broughtons Dairy, Concolidated Coca Cola, Pepsico. DPSG (Dr Pepper/Snapple Group) Allied Cement, for all the smaller name drilling companies get ahold of WV job service you can add a .com to about any of the names above for websites or searches!

I was just wondering how the job situations are in other parts of the country. If you have a CDL license, there are all kinds of jobs open around here. With all the Marcellus shale drilling going on, all the food supply companies are losing drivers left and right. The radio is flooded with advertisements. Garbage haulers, milk companies. soda pop companies
and all the drilling support companies. I see help wanted signs all over the place in all kinds of businesses!

There are a ton of driving jobs around here as well, the tough part is finding someone that will treat you with a little respect. I drove for years, accident free, always on time with my loads and I still got little to no respect. It makes it tough to continue to do a good job for someone when they just don't give a damn.

I am however going to meet with a guy tomorrow about driving, we'll see how that goes.

I'm a union shop steward, I demand respect for my people even if they are in the wrong! As long as they achieve their bottom line most companies don't care if you let them get away with it.

I'm a union shop steward, I demand respect for my people even if they are in the wrong! As long as they achieve their bottom line most companies don't care if you let them get away with it.

AMEN!!!!!!!

Biggest problem inthe work force today is a lack of respect. Be it through direct speech or the way the company handles the workers.

It is a 2 way street that the owners/boss' seem to forget.

Gotta love the verizion strike. The company made over 1 billion in profits even though there loosing left and right over land lines. But they still want blood from there workers.

-
Back