Johnny Crawford won't be down for breakfast...

-

ocdart

Inland Mopars Car Club
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
A lot of us "experienced" FABO members remember Johnny Crawford as Mark McCain from The Rifleman television show.
Johnny passed yesterday at 75 years old, two years after an Alzheimer's diagnosis.

Johnny Crawford Dies: ‘The Rifleman’ Child Actor, Original Mousketeer Was 75

Johnny-Crawford.jpg

I remember him most alongside Chuck. Though I have seen some OG Mickey Mouse Club Episodes.

I remember having the rifle with the large lever handle as a kid. Got to say old Lucas took a lot of chances as a single parent :).. Remember his records also, not very good but, hey made him a few bucks I'm sure. RIP JC

Last edited:
For some reason I think of him as younger than I, although, turns out not. I'll be 73 in June

RIP
I looked at his later pics, and he still looked almost the same as he did as a kid!
You can watch The Rifleman for free if you have a Roku box and free account. It's on a LOT. I like the first season the best.

I remember having the rifle with the large lever handle as a kid. Got to say old Lucas took a lot of chances as a single parent :).. Remember his records also, not very good but, hey made him a few bucks I'm sure. RIP JC

-
Back