Joisey Guy!

-

blackace

The KING of flats
Reaction score
Hi Folks!

Just signed up and wanted to say HI. Very cool site!!!

A little about myself. I am from New Jersey and I have always had love for Mopars! I used to own a 73 Duster that I sold a few years back and have been without one for a while now. I am currently looking for an A Body Mopar either Dart or Duster. The summer is coming an I miss driving my Duster and I hope to be getting one soon! I had been a Body Man for over 10 years and got into computers about 7/8 years ago now am a Network Administrator. Talk about a career change uh?!

I also have a passion for air cooled VW Beetles and have a site that I built myself dedicated to them. If anyone wants to check it out. http://www.aircooledbeetles.com

My true love is and always will be Mopars!!!! Nothing beats the awesome power of a Mopar!!!!

This is a VERY COOL site and very well planned out. You definatley have a new perminant member here for sure. Keep up the good work!

LOL!!! The town where that car is located is only minutes from where I live!!!

I am actually looking for something complete and running. I picked up the local paper today and there a couple I am going to call about tomorrow. I'm goona keep my fingers crossed!

Welcome aboard Ace! You got here just in time.... we were running low on Joisey guyz.;)

Good luck with your search for a decent A body, especially out here in the rust zone. If you get discouraged, I have a nice `73 Super Beetle shell I was going to build for my wife. Rust free....no motor....4 spd..... recent paint after all rust repairs.

I also have a `68 Barracuda thats about to become homeless if it doesn't get it's act together.....:|

Welcome

Duster front.jpg

-
Back