Jonesboro Arkansas car show

-

memike

Super Moderator
Staff member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
April 4, & 5th IN THE COMFORT OF THE ASU CONVOCATION CENTER.:cheers:

I painted the 65 convertible mustang teal looking blue but it was a Fender Guitar color :-D and over 6 years ago. Just a heads up if anyone would like to
make a trip here, Just let me know, I will be there and talking to some old friends , I live about 7 miles away.:-D

CARSHOW2003F.jpg

CARSHOW2003J.jpg

CARSHOW2003L.jpg

Looks good Mike!

Looks like a great place to have a car show.

Is it warm in your neck of the woods yet?....still in the 50's here

Tony

Great pics! Do you have anymore of the paint job on the mustang? Looks like a really nice show they put on there in your backyard!!

Looks good Mike!

Looks like a great place to have a car show.

Is it warm in your neck of the woods yet?....still in the 50's here

Tony
Yes its been hanging around 65 to 70 here with scattered showers mainly at night.
I will take some pictures and get them up when I go.

Great pics! Do you have anymore of the paint job on the mustang? Looks like a really nice show they put on there in your backyard!!
The Mustang was one of my last paint jobs and the car show is a lions club deal and allot of cars from deferent clubs show up along with some nice bike's. I will be wearing my FABO Jacket and passing out some of Leanna's PSC cards she sent me with my air horn and adapter.
He might have the mustang there so I can get some pictures of it.
But I think he sold it. It is a nice show and its a good time to catch up with some old friends :-D

Wow, nice local show there Memike! But rats, it's too late to donate a gift certificiate. LOL

Thanks for spreading the word about me brother!!!! It's appreciated more than you can know.

:rock:Well I am coffee'ed up and getting ready to go to the car show.
I will get many pictures and shake some hands and maby a hug or two.:-D
I will be driving Victoria :happy10:

DOMINOS 093.jpg

You and Victoria have a GREAT time my friend!! Looking forward to seeing some pics when you get back!!

-
Back