Jonesboro Lions club indoor car show today

-
Memike...stop by and say hello. I am a 45 year Mopar collector, but happen to have a Camaro in this show. Kandy Tangerine "Bad Attitude". Jerry Hall and Jerry Allison are two close friends. Jerry just sold "Rebel", and the Comet. I am doing a 65 AFX Barracude AWB car. I am out of Cabot. Say hello tomorrow. Bob

Barracuda...my bad. (did not preview post) Also, there are many Mopars in the show this year, if you were not out today. Some really nice cars.

Wow I missed it this year :banghead: and I could have met you :blob:
Yes Jerry Hall lives just up school street about 5 miles away and enjoyed a few cars and clnbs together,Jerry Allisson is a gtreat old friend of mine and I drove his old Pepsi dirt car and enjoyed some racing together back in the day, he and I handed out umbrellas at George Rays funereal together, I would have went but I did not want anyone to see me with my arm in a sling.
I am so glad there was many mopars there this year, Jerry has a dandy 69 Camero red
So sorry I mist it this year I go every year and if I play my cards right I will have Victoria in it nest year, Jerry A and Jerry H go to George Rays drag strip and have you seen Jerry H new little Purple Haze little Ford Body ? It is bad fast !!:burnout::burnout:

I have not seen Jerry's EXP. He has talked about it at lunch, and Jerry A mentioned it this weekend. I will be in Jonesboro again on Friday. Hope to meet you someday. Keep enjoying those Mopars. Bob.

-
Back