Just another car show rant.

-

Cope

Fusing with fire
Reaction score
Just got back from a local mopar show.
What a cluster.

I was the only classic mopar out of 200 cars? The guy who was trying to back me into the space had no idea how to back up a race car. I told him a few times, "I cant see out the back!" Finaly I just had pops back me in.
Then it starts raining I got to the event organizers and say, "can you open the gate? I gotta go." They responded why it's just a little rain. Wats it gonna do wash your paint off?

I reply my car ai t like the rest of these cars. I have slicks, a spool and no wipers, I need to go. Final they open the gate and let me leave, now its officially raining so i get to drive the race car home in the rain, that's fun.....

So I paied 35 bucks to drive my car in the rain. I'm sure i would have came home with a nice trophy to because I was the only classic but on well. I'd rather have my car in one peice that a plastic wal hanger.

When I was looking at the trophys I noticed the had a "best trunk" class so I ask best trunk I guess I should open my trunk?
They like oh no it's best truck!!!

I said nope it's best trunk....

20190518_100121_zpsqimfwlnn.jpg

20190518_100056_zpsweh85asd.jpg

20190518_101822_zpsi1geciiy.jpg

:rofl::realcrazy:

and yet we have no picture of your trunk to judge by :( does the bed of your truck count as it's trunk?

Here is my short list for ya… :poke:
  1. Check weather before you go.. Or....
  2. Get a trailer for the drag car.... Or....
  3. Get a real street car and let the shower come..... :D

Pops had the 3rd best trunk in the place!

imagejpeg_0_zpsm7cioayr.jpg

That's realy hard to win when you drive a TRUCK.....

:lol::rofl::rolleyes::BangHead:

-
Back