Just because

-
I agree tat's would ruin her. But my question is where are they? I mean every girl you see nowadays has her arm or her back or her legs or something covered with ink. But this girl doesn't. It ain't natural.
Is she a converted he?

A lot of those girls don’t have two nickels to rub together, but yet thy have tattoo money.

I agree tat's would ruin her. But my question is where are they? I mean every girl you see nowadays has her arm or her back or her legs or something covered with ink. But this girl doesn't. It ain't natural.
Is she a converted he?
That ain't no he. You need to get down to the beach a little. There are still some classy women out there.
at least here in Idaho there is.

That ain't no he. You need to get down to the beach a little. There are still some classy women out there.
at least here in Idaho there is.
You know who posted the picture. So you have to figure that is either his daughter, niece or neighbor boy in drag.

A lot of those girls don’t have two nickels to rub together, but yet thy have tattoo money.
Spend their last dime to look trampy. Don't understand it. What happens when they get older and the skin starts to droop?. That Golden Eagle now looks like a chicken headed for KFC.

Shes nice and corn-fed... done t like em too skinny not heavy duty enough...cant take the "rough ride" if ya know what I mean..:)

I like to put butter on a hot tortilla. Roll it up and eat it like a burrito.

next time try it with this stuff...makes it taste like an elephant ear

00034500151184-800x800.png?ext=.png

Here is beuityful, 76 years old and her reaction time is 0.402 to 0.408.. 7.0 class racer, meet Jacky from here in northeast Arkansas, 5'2" of fun at the track (George Rays)

Screenshot_20210523-180537_Gallery.jpg

Is she a converted he?
Oh I know what you’re talking about now she’s missing the tramp stamp

I can't believe the debate going on here! Do you guys not remeber the kind of women he usually posts?!!!!:rofl:

-
Back