Just bought this Feather Duster $1500 Score

-

amoparacer

Reaction score
very nice-- looks like a little elbow grease & you have a really great car! Is the interior clean also? Lawrence

Yes not rips or tears. The funny board head liner is good also. Needs gauge bezel carpet and dash pad. Also need a great grill has a few missing pieces.

Pretty cool find. I always sort of wanted a dart lite or a feather duster. If you keep it stock it will be interesting to hear what kind of fuel economy you get.

Great score! Have fun with it.

Awesome, those are great cars. If you keep it stock, it should see some pretty good mpg. Or you could always :burnout:

Found it in maricopa california. I always wanted one just got lucky for once. Going stock for work commute . Will report back on mpg have to get it smog tested to register it 76 is first year required.

Cool. Still has the "Feather" decal.

Can you post a pic of the shifter?

I found an o/d trans at a swap meet, and the seller swears it's from a truck.
Looks awful short, with a short shifter. I say A or F body.

Nice score. I'll bet upper 20's for mileage. These cars were ahead of their time.

What exactly is aluminum on these cars?

The Hood under structure is aluminum the deck lid under structure. The OD case 833 bumper supports and bumper shocks. They say 300 lbs weight savings Oh also the intake manifold in Alumium

Thanks.

Does it say "Hurst" anywhere on it?

that does look like the bend and handle on the one I saw.

Hurst is on the shifter. Just hard to see from the flash. It is about mid way up between the bend and the knob.

-
Back