Just ordered some new BluePrint Parts! Pretty cool stuff!

-

Caco2120

Reaction score
Glad to help! I'll be expanding that lineup quite a bit in the months to come. Lots of Mopar stuff coming down the pipes!

Johnny just for reference are all these parts made by blueprint? Or are they made by someone else with blueprints specs?

Johnny just for reference are all these parts made by blueprint? Or are they made by someone else with blueprints specs?
not sure if thats supposed to be funny or not.lol We're sourcing reliable parts that we're confident in putting our brand on. Do we manufacture fuel pumps? We manufacture as many as summit and jegster does ;) similar scenario. Now rotating components of the actual engines; Many of those are machined in house, at our facility.

It was a serious question, i was just curious. I know there is only a few manufacturers for certain parts, i was just curious if they were made in house. Great that a company can find a reliable source and be confident enough to put their name on it. Is there a decent warranty?

It was a serious question, i was just curious. I know there is only a few manufacturers for certain parts, i was just curious if they were made in house. Great that a company can find a reliable source and be confident enough to put their name on it. Is there a decent warranty?
YEP!!! I just asked because I think you used my exact words from a previous post! sounded like a quote! ha

Yes they have a 1 year replacement warranty. the old one comes back, and its replaced. about as easy as it can get. You're right for some products there are only so many vendors in the world making certain things. For these add on parts, like fuel pumps, distributors, regulators, etc. We run them through QC, pick the best source for each model, and warranty them for a year. Good quality stuff, at a fair price! I personally have one of the pro billet distributors and coil on one of my mopars. And i even see some advantages vs the BIG names out there. Like a solid billet base, vs plastic.

I'm glad I can still support the forum with add on parts, and performance engines!

you forgot the shirts.lol these are pretty coo tool!!
Apparel
Flag_tshirt_1_394x.jpg

Do the billet distributors have adjustable advance or a way to limit the mechanical?

Do the billet distributors have adjustable advance or a way to limit the mechanical?
The Pro series, YES, They come with Bushings, springs, you can lock them out if you want, you can remove the vac advance also.! good question!!!

upload_2018-3-3_7-45-43.png
upload_2018-3-3_7-45-55.png
upload_2018-3-3_7-46-18.png

@Caco2120 Spent the morning packing your stuff, and more incoming parts! probably be there wed.

Place and order between now and friday, and i can make that happen ;)
I had the engine in my duster rebuild my MRL a few years ago...but I'll entertain quotes on a rebuild 351 for my 87 bronco

I had the engine in my duster rebuild my MRL a few years ago...but I'll entertain quotes on a rebuild 351 for my 87 bronco
dyno tested, 30k mile warranty, 351w based 408's starting at $3500.
Ford Compatible Crate Engines

and an order doesn't have to be a complete engine. we have alot of stuff in that parts tab now!!

thats not much more then my local machine shop wants to rebuild my engine (they wont dyno test it)
but that would have my aluminum heads on it
what is your price on a 408 short block?

thats not much more then my local machine shop wants to rebuild my engine (they wont dyno test it)
I don't have a 408f short block in the system unfortunately. Since we do our own aluminum heads. Most guys that want aluminum go for our aluminum headed long block. But I don't fault you for wanting to use what you have. Since ours are free of a core charge or anything like that, it does also leave you your complete running engine also. Food for thought.

I don't have a 408f short block in the system unfortunately. Since we do our own aluminum heads. Most guys that want aluminum go for our aluminum headed long block. But I don't fault you for wanting to use what you have. Since ours are free of a core charge or anything like that, it does also leave you your complete running engine also. Food for thought.

if i had a "complete running engine" to start out with, we wouldnt be having this conversation...but i see your point
i think ill just have the 351 rebuild locally and drive the bronco shirtless

Seems @Johnny Mac has been busy at Blueprint! Looks like all kinds of new parts under the parts tab! pretty cool to see some new Mopar support. Pretty decent prices too!

I ordered a fuel pump and ready to run distributor.
PRO SERIES READY TO RUN DISTRIBUTOR | MOPAR SB 273-360 | V8 ENGINE | BLACK CAP

IGNITION COIL | CANISTER ROUND OIL-FILLED | 45K VOLT | MALE SOCKET | INCLUDING MOUNTING KIT | BALCK

ELECTRIC CARBURETOR FUEL PUMP | 130 GPH | 3/8
Don't forget the pressure regulator for that pump.

if i had a "complete running engine" to start out with, we wouldnt be having this conversation...but i see your point
i think ill just have the 351 rebuild locally and drive the bronco shirtless
Totally understand. thanks for the consideration! keep me in mind if you need a distributor or fuel pump!

-
Back