just Sharing a memory of my brother

-

davescuda

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Just Sharing a memory of my brother doing what he love to do. Banging some Gears and melts. To us here, he was MR 4 Speed.
My brother (Joe) 51 years old, Passed away Thanksgiving morning in his sleep.

Here's Joe in his 1968 GTO last year doing some melts, he loved the smell of rubber.

Joe and I both have are childhood Cars. Hopefully my 68 Barracuda will be back out soon.

Joe's GTO= Very rare early production GTO with a chrome front bumper.
If you wanted the rubber bumper you had to wait. Pontiac was having issues with the rubber bumper and offer the chrome one. Most people waited.

"rest in piece, love ya bro"

Attachments

• IMG_3092.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 384
Thanks for sharing a great memory of your brother Mr. 4-Speed. Prayers for his loved ones who are dealing with his loss.

Just Sharing a memory of my brother doing what he love to do. Banging some Gears and melts. To us here, he was MR 4 Speed.
My brother (Joe) 51 years old, Past away Thanksgiving morning in his sleep.

Here's Joe in his 1968 GTO last year doing some melts, he loved the smell of rubber.

Joe and I both have are childhood Cars. Hopefully my 68 Barracuda will be back out soon.

Joe's GTO= Very rare early production GTO with a chrome front bumper.
If you wanted the rubber bumper you had to wait. Pontiac was having issues with the rubber bumper and offer the chrome one. Most people waited.

"rest in piece, love ya bro"

So sorry to hear about your brother, sounds like he was a cool guy. The pic of him doing the burnout in his goat is cool.

Sorry for the passing of your brother Dave. It doesn't take away the pain and missing someone but always remember the good times!

Sorry to hear of your loss. Remember the good times and when the barracuda gets ready melt a set for Mr. 4 Speed.

Sorry for your loss. I glad you have good memories of your brother, 51 is way to young to go. Prayers sent to you and your family. Bill

Sorry for your loss ..lost my brother in July at 69...the pain does fade and the memory's seem clearer than ever ..guess it Gods gift for our loss ..God grant you and yours peace

So sorry to hear about your brother. Lost my brother two and a half years ago. I needed to do something to remember him so I built my Duster drag car as a tribute. Helps me to remember the good times.

..............Sorry to hear of your brothers passing, your brother sounds like a really cool guy.......................kim..............

My condolences Dave, to you and your entire family. My younger brother is 51 as we speak, and even though he's not into cars, I couldn't imagine loosing him at this age.

Let me send out my condolences this early morning Dave, I to lost a brother just a few weeks ago, and all I can do is remember all the great times we spent together building and racing our mopars, seeing this post made me remember his 69 442 olds he enjoyed when I seen the picture you posted........I forgot all about it, prayers sent out to you and all the family and many friends he blessed by being in there life. He passed in his sleep and was 50 years young....................... May our brothers RIP...........

Thanks everybody
Joe's services went great. Joe's sister law made me a picture of Joes car of years ago 36 x 24

Attachments

• IMG_3125.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 219
Sorry for yer loss man!!! i have 2 brothers 1 is 60 the other is 48 i'm the middle. Both my brothers are car guy's two 1 chevy 1 Mopar Gott'a love'em man,:burnout::burnout:

-
Back