Just showing off my pops work.

-

Cope

Fusing with fire
Reaction score
imagejpeg_0_zpsyhl23218.jpg

He`s talented, but that kinda stuff aint my cup of tea !
My half brothers son was next to the top motocross racer in ok. a few yrs. back. His dad asked him what he wanted for his 16 birthday, he wanted a tatoo, being in that m.c scene and all. He got one of a screaming skull , on fire . the next race he had a wreck and broke his neck and is paralyzed from the neck down to this day. Coincidence, maybe, but I never cared for that stuff anyway, or tatoos for that matter. Your results may vary------------

Pretty freakin cool. But, what is it? At first, I figured it was wall art, but I figure with the holes around the perimeter, it's gotta be something else. Also, how old's your dad- just curious?

Awesome work. He bolts it to the fire wall between the trunk space and cabin, facing the driver and passenger seats.

It's the center of my seat delete. I had to pull it out to do the mini tubs.

20170607_201139_zpsrcmfotut.jpg

Pops is 68 years young.

Looking back and forth that really turn out awesome. Wish you can make the M glow think that would be cool.

It's not bad at idle..... around 3,000 RPM it starts to get loud.....
The car has a full aluminum interior. It's kinda our thing. All our cars have it. It was supposed to bring business to our shop but when folks find out the cost they loose interest... :) it's not easy and it takes a lot of hours to make it look good....

If you want one for free just come to our shop and help out. I'm doing one now for a guy at no cost cuz he helps me out.

Pops has zero room left for tattoos. Maybe the underside of his nut sack. He's a gentile giant and not someone you ever want to piss off..... trust me...

Lol I was referring to you for the tattoo. Have a tattoo of your old mans art that would be cool! If tattoos were your thing.

-
Back