K-member mounts

-

Mopar4ever

Reaction score
Does anyone have an accurate measurement for the 4 mounting holes for the k-member? Its in a 69 Dart and I assume all A-bodies would be the same, but we all know the problem with assuming so any help is appreciated. Looking for center to center on each side and across, diagonally as well if you have it but I can calculate that if I have the other measurements.

Any help on this would be appreciated- try to determine if I have a bent frame/k-member issue.

Thanks in advance!

The factory service manual has all frame dimensions so you can measure it 7 ways from Sunday.

Not sure if this works for you. The k frame mounting points are the same from 67-76

attachment-2.jpeg

And where would I get that? I have a PDF of a "factory" manual but it doesn't have any frame/body dimensions.
They are in the service manuals, you may have to try a different year manual. Wheelbase varies, not the K form 67/ later MyMopar is the download site

EDIT Here ya go the 69 Dart/ Cornet manual, page 23-111

Click the black icon in the box and "save as"

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaccccccckkkkkkkk!!! I see they don't show the K member mounts

Attachments

• frame.pdf
    35 KB · Views: 50
Last edited:
They are in the service manuals, you may have to try a different year manual. Wheelbase varies, not the K form 67/ later MyMopar is the download site

EDIT Here ya go the 69 Dart/ Cornet manual, page 23-111

Click the black icon in the box and "save as"

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaccccccckkkkkkkk!!! I see they don't show the K member mounts
I looked too- no specific K-member mount dimensions but maybe I can figure them out by using the dimensions they do show?

I have a 1969 Dodge Polara/Monaco Service Manual. Section 23 is entitled Body and Frame. I also have the two service manuals for 1971 Plymouth. Section 23 was split off and given its own manual. None of the frame diagrams have the four dimensions that you seek. They do indicate the recommended distance from the front k-member attaching hole to the “L” gauge hole on the body frame under the cowl. There is no dimension of any type for the two rearward attaching bolt holes. The only reference that might help you is from Gauge D to point B.

-
Back