[WANTED] kB167 Keith black pistons or rebuilt 318.

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Piece of advice. Either go Blueprint or find a reputable machine shop to build what you have. I got popped on a motor through my own stupidity..... Don't be me. Trust nobody on a rebuilt motor.

Do you own thing.....

JW

Piece of advice. Either go Blueprint or find a reputable machine shop to build what you have. I got popped on a motor through my own stupidity..... Don't be me. Trust nobody on a rebuilt motor.

Do you own thing.....

JW
I’m basically just looking for a set of pistons. Ive built a lot of engines and I almost never buy a “rebuilt engine” unless it has something I want in it for cheap lol. I got bit yesterday on a “std bore no ridge block” bought sight unseen and delivered. Huge ring ridge lol I always get burnt on crap :( I’m just hoping I can get a set of 167s cheap

I will look through my SB stuff for you. I do have decent 67 318. I think the pistons are .040. Bought it out of a garage clean up for the 360 heads that were on it.

I will look through my SB stuff for you. I do have decent 67 318. I think the pistons are .040. Bought it out of a garage clean up for the 360 heads that were on it.
Just let me know the bore wear situation. Also if you can check how far in the hole the pistons are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back