Keep It Neat

-

retroron

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Many years ago I was on a TWA flight from Boston to San Francisco. This 300 pounder came aboard and wouldn't you know it, she had the seat right next to me by the window. It took the extension to bolt her in. She ordered 2 scotches, "neat", and then proceeded to tell me she owned a cosmetics company. Besides being a bit "plump" she had a mustache that would put Tom Sellick's to shame. After she slammed the double she ordered 2 more. As the flight attendant brought the drinks, she asked her if she wanted ice. The 300 pounder said , "no, I drink it neat". The guy sitting outboard of me leaned over and whispered, "man there ain't nothin' neat about that"!

Mile high or two tons of fun? Both?

Two for one..... Many Many years ago a guy I knew took a large black woman home with him.... We were all scratching our heads, he had scored with some pretty fine women in the past & it was outta character for him... Saw him a week later & gave him a hard time about it.. He just laughed & said he'd been able to check two things off his list with only the shame of one... LOL. Sick bastard...

Two for one..... Many Many years ago a guy I knew took a large black woman home with him.... We were all scratching our heads, he had scored with some pretty fine women in the past & it was outta character for him... Saw him a week later & gave him a hard time about it.. He just laughed & said he'd been able to check two things off his list with only the shame of one... LOL. Sick bastard...
LOL

-
Back