Status
Not open for further replies.

daves66valiant

68 Dart 340/727:66 Signet Vert 340/5spd: 68 D100
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
Looking for clean good condition K/H disc brake setup for a 68 Dart. SBP.

-Spindles and all mounting hardware preferred
-Proportioning valve
-Don’t need rotors
-I’d use the calipers for cores most likely depending on core charges from the part store

Thanks all

Please include price and shipping location please in PM

Last edited:
I have a set of calipers that need rebuilt that I would sell for $50 plus shipping I would just have to pack them up and get a shipping quote for you.They are coming from Canada so I'm not sure on cost but I will let you know.I do have Reproduction caliber bolts if you end up needing those too at a price of $30 for a set.

I have a set of calipers that need rebuilt that I would sell for $50 plus shipping I would just have to pack them up and get a shipping quote for you.They are coming from Canada so I'm not sure on cost but I will let you know.I do have Reproduction caliber bolts if you end up needing those too at a price of $30 for a set.

Thank you. Maybe I should edit my post. I really need the whole disc brake setup to do the K/H conversion. Most important being the spindles and all the mounting hardware. Brand new calipers are not too expensive. They screw you on the core charge which is why I included the need for the calipers. I’m afraid the ride from Canada is cost prohibitive.

We have some in southern oregon. complete from petal down. Was pulled from a running driving car last fall. $350 for everything. Pm if you need more info

i got a complete set also (spindles, calipers ,rotors, even includes the lower ball joint.. but i don't have the p. valve 350 including shipping to all 48 states those would be comming from Republic,Mo 65738

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back